This picture shows Geo Holden & Co (Paterson St) - it is the mill with the light coloured weaving shed roofs. On the other side of the Leeds-Liverpool canal is Commercial Mills, part of which was also leased by Geo Holden & Co Ltd before the purchase of Paterson Street Mill.
This picture shows Havelock Mill on Stancliffe Street. The mill is in the foreground of the picture. The 14 'saw-edge' weaving sheds are located behind the buildings used for preparation and offices.
George Henry Holden (1852 - 1922)
The founder of Geo Holden Ltd (Paterson St Mill) and T&A Lolden Ltd ( Havelock Mill)